Le Mercredi 25 décembre 2002, à 02:52 , John D. Giorgis a écrit :

At 01:20 AM 12/25/2002 -0600 Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
And what are you still doing up?
Just got back from Midnight Mass and wrapping Christmas gifts, myself.

And yes, I am driving to Phlly at 7am today!

JDG
<jealous>

I haven't been to Midnight Mass in years. Seems my compatriots are actually
wimps who can't bear to stay up that late. :-(

In the good old days, I had to go to bed early, was expected to sleep until I was
woken up to go to Midnight Mass after which we'd get our presents and stuff
ourselves silly.

Jean-Louis