Trolling again, are we?  : )

> Wichita, KS -- George Tiller, the infamous Kansas
> late-term abortionist, will do free abortions on poor
> women Saturday to mark 30 years since the Roe v. Wade
> Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion.
>
> I think that the above really hits home the
> ludicrousness of the abortion situation - and to
> encourage women to have abortions by offering
> discounts or "free for a limited time offers", just
> totally grosses me out.
>
> JDG

John--
        It is extremely insensitive to suggest that offering
abortions for no monetary cost promotes them.  The emotional
and practical issues involved in choosing between abortion
and birth are so much more important that they dwarf the
actual cost.  UNLESS, that is, one is too poor to afford
an abortion in the first place.
        I think that most people do not have an absolute
moral stance on abortion in practice, and view all abortions
as bad with late abortions much worse.  Wouldn't it make
more sense to have abortions free, so that those which were
performed could be done sooner, rather than prolonging the
process while poor women secure financing?

                                ---David

ROU  Blood sacrifice of an unborn child is sacred to
the Goddess, and should never be done lightly.