Debbi wrote:
I have made plain my position that reducing the
incidence of abortion (when not for medical reasons)
is desirable; but it should be primarily by reducing
ignorance (genuine or deliberate), poverty, substance
abuse and cultural schizophrenia ("Don't do 'It,' but
be a sexy hottie who makes them all pant after you!").
 And contraception failure will be an issue for the
foreseeable (?sp) future.
Yes, yes, yes, thank you, thank you, thank you.  All
too often abortion is a symptom of ignorance, poverty,
and the other factors you list, along with many others.
If you want to reduce the incidence of abortion, treat
the disease, not the symptoms.  Fund educational programs
for the poor.  Fund training programs that help the poor
become not poor by giving them job skills, so they can
become productive, tax-paying citizens.  Don't fund
already-rich lawyers and tax cuts for the rich which
equal benefit cuts for the poor in an attempt to
"criminalize the symptoms while you spread the
disease" (quote from a song by Ani DiFranco).

My view on child abusers has also been outlined
previously, and is severe to the point of capital
punishment.  Beating, sodomizing and starving a
first-grader is not within multiple orders of
magnitude of aborting a 10-week fetus.

Not   Even   Close.
I have to agree with you on this also.

Reggie Bautista