At 19:19 10-01-2003 -0800, Nick Arnett wrote:

Anybody who has used remarkably different addresses over the years,
please feel free to advise me.  Jeroen, do you have some mappings
that you use?  We should compare our data.
I am not going to share any data with you. I have neither forgotten about, nor forgiven you for, your recent abuse of list-admin powers, for which you never apologised. Also, I have not forgotten your whining from last October:

Yeah, let's put it right next to "Hall of Shame," just past a list of unkept
promises you made to share the archives, near the inappropriate disclosure
of the subscriber list, down the hall from the general complaints.
In other words, there may well be an exchange of data, but not with you. Clear enough?

But you are welcome to buy the Brin-L Archive CD once it is finished...

Jeroen "Architectus Tabularium" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.