Yup. And given an earlier statement from the list admins that personal
attacks will not be tolerated, and given that the list admins have before
banned a member on charges of personal attacks, I hereby request that the
list admins take immediate administrative action against the offending
individual.

Jeroen "Zero Tolerance" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.