But Sonja does not live in the US, now does she?

Besides, Debbi already confirmed that your definition of "abortion" does not
correspond with the medical definition ("termination of pregnancy through
medical intervention").

> To put it simply, your procedure resulted in a legal birth (at least in
> the US.)    An abortion, however, would not have had this result.

Yes John. Sure John. Anything you say John.

We are well aware of your black-and-white views on this topic, and you are
not going to change anyone's mind, nor will anyone be able to change your
mind. So drop it and go start a discussion that might actually go somewhere.

Jeroen "Painful Memories" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.