Given your behaviour so far, you are hardly in any position to complain
about personal attacks...

> > That is complete and utter bullshit. I have never ever deliberately
> > disrupted the list. Defended myself against vicious attacks from
> > lowlifes like you, yes, but deliberate disruption, no. If anyone is
> > deliberately disrupting this list, it is you, with your incessive
> > whining, your threats and your hate-spewing.
> >
> > Go away.
>
> You deliberately and persistantly do so *shrug*.

Then PROVE IT! Or, in other words, put up or shut up. And then unsubscribe
from this list, and preferably also unsubscribe from life.

Or, to put it in words you might be able to comprehend: prove those claims
if you don't want to end up on the wrong end of an libel/slander lawsuit.

> Your utter blindness and indifference to what people feel about your
> worlds is frankly astounding.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

> As is the level to which you take your closed mindedness.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

> I hold some VERY strong opinions, but I *try* not to force them down
> peoples throats and I'm allways willing to look at all sides of a
> situation.

Your behaviour so far proves otherwise. Basically, everyone must agree with
you, and those who don't will be attacked and threatened.

> Well...you're killfiled as of now. And I intend to take action
> *grins*. So don't complain to me via E-mail, I won't get it.

Ah yes, the way of the losers and the morally inferior. Attack someone, then
killfile your victim in an attempt to avoid being held accountable for your
misbehaviour.

Your mother must be proud of you.

And your threat has been noted. It will be added to the Brin-L Hall of
Shame.

Jeroen "Zero Tolerance For Intolerance" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.