Hey!  I got my first opportunity to make a real
killing in the international finance arena!

--- "JAJA YERIMA." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:59:13 +0100
>
>  CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
> dear sir

Sir! *Sir!* Indeed not!

>     You may be suprise to receive this letter from
> me since you dont know me personally.  The purpose
> of my introduction is that I am JAJA YERIMA, the
> first son of DAVID YERIMA , the most popular farmer
> in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land
> dispute in my country.
<much snippage>

>Before the death of my father,
> he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum
> of US$7,000,000.00 in one security company as he
>forsaw the coming danger in zimbabwe...This money was
>deposited in a box as gemstones in to avoid much
>demurage from the security company...

> It is against this background that I and my family
> fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and currently
> staying in The Netherlands where we seek political
> asylum...

Aha! The plot thickens!   ;)

>     As the eldest son of my father , I am saddled to
> which the respobility of seeking a genuine foreign
> account where this money could be transfered without
> the the knowledge of my government who are bert on
> taking everything we have got....I am seeking for a
> partner who I have to entrust my future and family
> in his hand, I must let you know that this
> transaction is risk free...
>
>      I have two options for you , firstly you can
> choose to have certain percentage of the money or
> you can go into partnership with me for the proper
> profitable investment of the money in your
country...

Ooh! Ooh! Oh goody!

>    Contact me with the above email address while i
> imlore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required
> in this transaction. and your phone and fax number
> will be need for the transaction.
> Thanks God bless you

I wonder how many forwards of this [EMAIL PROTECTED] got
in addition to mine?

At Least It Wasn't Porn Spam Maru