Alberto Monteiro wrote:

Doug Pensinger wrote:
Downright funny, IMO. I can't say that the large mammalian protuberances (to quote FZ) or the shots of scantily clad women has no effect on me (purely involuntary 8^p), but I agree the commercial is pretty juvenile. But what light beer commercial isn't these days.
So, in the USA, beer commercials also use pretty girls to sell beer to ugly men? Here in Brazil, becoming a "beer girl" is always a first step towards celebritydom.
It's more they use pretty girls and way cool dudes to make malt beverages (of which there is a large variety other than beer) seem really cool to underage kids. Something they learned from the tobacco industry.
Doug