At 02:42 PM 1/22/03 -0600, Julia Thompson wrote:
Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> > Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> > ><snipped good experience with Braun>
>
> > I think that companies that take pride in their quality want to make
> > sure their customers are happy. Also, word-of-mouth can help or hurt a
> > company. Now I have further evidence that Braun is a good company.
> > Thank you for sharing that.
>
> On that same note. Two other companies that have great service are HAUCK (they make those
> camping cots you can fold back together, www. hauck.de ) and AVENT (baby feeding stuf). I
> needed replacement parts for well used items of theirs and they both sent them to me
> without any charge after a quick e-mail exchange. Amazed me even more because they didn't
> have to, since it was well beyond their responsabillity. I love companies like that.

That's good to know about Avent. I haven't worn out anything of theirs yet,
but I'm paranoid about losing parts to the breast pump. :P (Of course,
they enclose 2 replacements for the part most likely to be lost, and 1 for
the most vital part likely to wear out in the first place

The mother?

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle