I've been on this list for two days and received about 125 posts, most in
mid-stream it seems.

The Nomination Form for the Torcon 3 2003 Hugos is available on the Conjose
2002 site and in the Torcon 3 PR 4.  I'm about to send my nominations in.
How many on the list think Kiln People is worthy of a Hugo (I've already
filled in the form and I won't say if it is there or not.)  Just trying to
get a feel from the list.

BTW, of the 125 posts, not one mentions the works of the Killer B's or
Baxter or Vinge, all of whom are listed on the sign up page.  Has this list
been going so long, that the books are no longer discussed.  Just curious.

George A