Reggie Bautista wrote:
>Bryon wrote:
>>They
>>do some pretty great music using an assortment of twisted PVC pipe
>>sections,
>>amongst other things.  It's a pretty amazing show that I heartily recommend
>>anyone if it's in their area.  I've taken my mother, 20 year-old
>>brother-in-law,
>>and my then-girlfriend, and everyone has loved it.
>
>How do they compare to groups like Stomp or Sticks of Thunder?

I haven't seen Stomp (except for a few TV appearances) or Sticks of
Thunder, but I'm guessing Blue Man Group is much wierder/funnier
than Stomp.    Some highlights:
- The 3 guys each flipping funny cue-card signs while "White Rabbit" (by
Jefferson Starship) is playing.  There's not quite enough time to read them
all, so you have to decide which one to follow...
- various bits involving Captain Crunch and Twinkies and a girl brought up
from the audience
- The finale, involving lots and lots and lots of toilet paper, while KLF's
"Last Train to Trancentral" is played.  (I love that song!)

-Bry