Nick wrote:
Big milestone today, I guess -- I drove. A friend gave me a ride up to Palo
Alto, where I left my car last Wednesday (no room for it in the ambulance,
apparently). Driving was unpleasant, though. Rapid head movements make me
feel lousy. But I got to take flowers and chocolate to Cindy, Valentine's
cards for her and the kids... and to thank several more people at the church
for a card the whole staff sent me right after I got sick.
I know it's only small steps, but I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better.

Reggie Bautista