[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Okay, there is one possible problem: I haven't yet tried to *send* e-mail
from my Wanadoo Free account through our Cable Internet connection, so I
don't know if that will work. Remind me to try that tonight.

Your cable provider won't care what email address you're using, only that you're a subscriber. Just set your SMTP server to your cable provider's SMTP server and your POP3 server to Wanadoo. You can bet that the cable provider definitely will NOT allow you to send email via Wanadoo's mail servers, but why would you want to if you can just send it out directly via the cable...

Cheers
Russell C.