In a message dated 2/23/2003 6:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I like Welbutrin.  150mg SR.  Sweeet.

I take this as well although more as an anti-depressant. My therapist suggested that I
had ADD after I described my life. I have always been skeptical of this diagnosis (not
ADHD which is specific entity as far as I know). My mother always said I had
"Speelchis sp" Yiddish for ants in your pants. I got in trouble at school because
countless episodes of relatively poor impulse control (a bunch of us would be horsing
around and I would be the one who got nabbed for going over the line). I have trouble
finishing tasks (an active aversion in some cases.) I do work on 10 things at once and
have trouble finishing any of them. Now obviously I have been very successful in my
life and my work so it has not crippled me but at least in retrospect I have had this
as part of my life since childhood.