Jose wrote:

> The show really scored low for me when Jadzia was replaced, btw. That may
> have been a major blow for the show's popularity.

---------------------------

WOW! 180 from my perspective.   Had no use for Jadzia the Macho, Jadzia "I
can do anything you can do".  Her endless love tussles with Worf (whom I
liked very much).  I wish she had left the show much earlier, then we
could've enjoyed Ezri (sp?) for more than one season.

I did like the Dax/symibont aspect.

> My big objection with Sisko: the way his character was "finished" at the
end
> of the show.

I thought Sisko was a quiet and effective leader.  Neither bought into nor
liked the "emissary" thread.