From: Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That's odd. I took Computer Science AP in 1988 and we used Pascal. Is
your AP Exam different than ours (mainland US)? Or did it switch from
Pascal to BASIC and back after I took it?

That's odd indeed. I remember when I started teaching (late 80's) when BASIC was the standard. It may have been a regional thing, though.
Then, I got a notice from the College Board annouuncing the big switch to PASCAL.

I'm going to do a little research. I thought College Board in PR had the same standards as in the States, but I wouldn't be surprised. Thanks for pointing that out.

JJ