Horn, John wrote:

From: Kevin Tarr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And I really like the Mirror of her Dreams two (three?) books.

I did not like the first book of that series but thought the second one was OK. I hate books where the main character is pathetic. And the woman in that book was pretty pathetic in the first one. But she got better in the second...

Huh. I don't remember the story at all, but I do remember enjoying the first book and having the distinct impression that Donaldson was tired of the whole idea in the second book and just wanted to get it over with.

Doug