--- Kevin Tarr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [Gary] wrote:
<snip>

> >So who all is still playing Nation States? I
> ignored my nation so long
> >that it ceased to exist and I had to create another
> one. Also, what is
> >that region that everyone defected to?
>
> No one else answered. We started the Five Galaxies
> region, but even the
> founder gave up and his nation left the game.

I'm afraid that the "region that everyone defected to"
is also non-existence; well, Bickman went to '000' but
returned last time I checked.  I'm only checking in
about twice a week -- they keep asking us to decide on
issues we've already dismissed or addressed, and I
just don't have the time to 'play properly.'

Cavallos
Over 200 Posts Yet To Go Maru