At 12:32 PM 4/1/2003 -0600 The Fool wrote:
>http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/okeefe032603.html

I thought you believed in charity and freedom of speech.

Cutting through the spin of this article, these groups are going to provide
much-needed aid to Iraqis, and when the opportunity arrises, they will
discuss the faith that motivated themselves to engage in these good works.

Oh yes, but these aid workers are "vultures."

More like bigotry as spin.

JDG