OK.  Is Yahoo Groups totally broken?  Every so often I miss an email message
from the list.  (Actually, this happens more often than I'd like.)  If I
notice it, I'll go over to Yahoo Groups to see what I missed.  Yesterday,
the post in question was Jeffrey Miller's original post about his house and
cat.  I tried to forward the message to myself repeatedly and never got the
message.  Then I tried to respond via Yahoo Groups and it never showed up.

I know it's a "remote" list but this is ridiculous...

BTW, could someone possibly forward me that original post...

  - jmh

Yahoo Is Not My Friend Maru