At 02:55 PM 5/31/03 -0500, Julia Thompson wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/002/730avutr.asp

(And yes, I know these folks have a bias, and it comes out in the political
examples -- but the non-political ones make the point I wanted to share.)

One major point is that smart != good.

One thing the author never says (but really hints at), but that anyone who's
done a good job with D&D characters should know, is that intelligence !=
wisdom.

Or, as it was said earlier by another author:

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" (1 Corinthians 1:27)

-- Ronn! :)

God bless America,
Land that I love!
Stand beside her, and guide her