> 2) What is wrong with that strategy? It seems to me we are finally doing
> what
> is necessary to make the world a better place to live in, even if,
> especially
> if, you are a middle eastern Muslim. War is never the best way to solve
> anything. I do not believe I am mistaken when I say that I think we tried
> all
> the better ways. If not, I sure would like to hear what they are.

Then why not admit it? Why not tell the truth? Why not just come right out
and say that's what they were doing? They were going to be castigated by much of
the rest of the world anyway - so why not simply be honest and tell the truth
right from the start?

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle