Jan Coffey wrote:

> Look in at the members page, I'm the guy "hovering over Greg Benford ;-)"
> Seems I was so thrilled to meet him I followed him around like a puppy asking
> silly questions just to be communicating with "the man".

GB was a most impressive guest of honour at Aussiecon a few years ago.
(Thanks again for the ticket, Julia). He spent many hours on many panels,
and was very approachable in the corridors. He put up with talking to a
small group of us over a cuppa for over an hour. Talked about some of the
stuff he was working on (physics-wise). Apparently he used to put in a
couple of hours on physics when he got back to his hotel room at night.
Certainly had stamina.

Just finished "Furious Gulf". Can't say it really grabbed me.

Regards, Ray.