From: "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: STOP YOUR CYBER-TERRORISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:24:50 -0700

It is, truly, and I think the reason is that turning the other cheek let's him win, in a fashion - he's silenced someone. There is no acceptable "choose not to play" option, in my perspective.

Look at it this way: apparently the worst thing in the world, from his perspective at least, is to be ignored.

My two cents: dump him in your killfile and let him yell there. You can't hear him. You can't see him. It's good for everybody! :-)

Jon