I use to date my gilrfriend's dito on the sly, but I had to stop.

She was too needy.

___

I keep sending ditos down to the studio to try out for the new reality show.
A curiur keeps bringing me back their frozen heads. Every time it's the same
thing. Right before "lights out" I see a large feild of blue with white
whisps and then someone yells "Pull!"

You know you are probably right. I have to go and have a word with them, I
shouldn't stand for being thrown that way.
___

You have to make sure you stay off drugs when you are making ditos, othewsise
they can turn out halph baked.

___

My friend's ditto got high the other day and went running around the street
naked. I got so fed up I forced him to at least put on some stoneware.
___

My chinese wife keeps teling me that I am wasting dittos on all the crazy
sunts I pull. She says "you're so clayzee!"
___

I like to allways take a few dittos with me when I go site-seeing, that way I
always remember the attraction with a pan-ceramic view.
___

I don't know what they put in the public pools these days, but I was at the Y
and this whole family of ditos jumped in making quite a ruckes. It was a
slurry of activity.

___

I'm just Raku-ing them up arn't I?

=====