Lyrics: IN THE NAVY ---->

Come to Starfleet

Where can you find pleasure, search all space for treasure,
learn science, technology?
Where can you begin to get a cramp in your hand
when your fingers make a "V"
Where can you learn to fly, as you go to warp drive,
learn alien biology?
when you take the captain's seat.
      Come to Starfleet, yes, you can solve all problems, see?
      Come to Starfleet, yes, you reverse polarity.
      Come to Starfleet, come on now people, make a stand.
      Come to Starfleet, talk to aliens in the sand.
      Come to Starfleet, come on, protect the neutral zone.
      Come to Starfleet, come on and fly into that cone.
      Come to Starfleet, come on, people who act so bland.
     Come to Starfleet, Come to Starfleet
    They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit!
If you like adventure don't you wait to enter
the silly hollodeck test.
Don't you hesitate, there is no need to wait;
the Borg have never been at rest.
Maybe you are too young to join up today
but don't you worry--so you'll see.
Just be all obnoxious, you're presence toxious
and claim that your name's Wesley.
     Come to Starfleet.....
     They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit!
      It won't hurt! It won't hurt! It won't hurt in this new red shirt!

   ..But..but..but I'm a well trained actor!
   ..hey..hey..look, men...
   I can speak Shakespeare in complete sentences!
   They want You! - Oh my goodness!
   They want you! - What am I gonna do in a plot routine?
   They want you! They want you!
    Come to Starfleet
      Come to Starfleet.....(fade out with beam up sounds.)

Now go away and let me be.

William Taylor