At 09:12 AM 6/23/03 -0700, Nick Arnett wrote:
> [...]

Having recently had the displeasure of seeing the inside of my very own
colon, I can tell you that it all seems to start out rather green.

Which is why green *vomit* is considered a serious symptom, as it comes from the upper intestine rather than from the stomach and so may be indicative of an intestinal blockage, etc.

The
doctor who was shoving that, uh, I mean, who was doing the exam, told me
that it's all that color until it's mixed with bile, IIRC.

After the preparation for the exam, I was suprised that there was anything
left to see.

Meaning that after days of fasting and laxatives, you are still full of . . .

How did we get back to *this* again? Now stop.

Don't you mean, "Scat!"?

--Ronn! :)

"Bathroom humor is an American-Standard."