In a message dated 7/4/2003 10:01:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> More than a bit of night of the dead as well. Just saw this today.
> > Despite or in spite of its wholly unoriginal plot this is
> a terrific
> > movie. See it
>
> Are there any explosions?  I like explosions....

Yes there are explosions and fires and lead characters who grow or at least grow on
you as the movie progresses. There is lots of tension not the cheap stuff the real
deal. The cinematography is complex but in this case it serves the movie rather than
being pretentous. I was incredibly surprised by the film. A true original within the
context of a very pedestrian horror/sci-fi film.