>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A29766-2003Jul8.html?nav=hptop_ts
>
>"Former Vermont governor Howard Dean said, "The credibility of the U.S.
>is a precious commodity. We should all be deeply dismayed that our
>nation was taken to war and our reputation in the world forever tainted
>by what appears to be the deliberate effort of this administration to
>mislead the American people, Congress and the United Nations."

Forgive me, but I'm not sure of your point in posting this with the subject "More
Lies" - who are you accusing of lying? The Bush Administration or Howard Dean?

--
Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the last." -
Dr Jerry Pournelle