Nick Arnett wrote:

> [...]

The webserver was certainly having a problem -- I tried to take care of
some administrative requests, and could not.  Got some sort of error
(never saw that error number before that I remember, it was
5-something-something, might check the logs to see if it was recorded),
and no listmail was coming through.  Don't know how much was *posted*
during that time.  (We *do* get lulls sometime, just not usually on a
weekday evening.)

> Believe me, I would have noticed -- we're on a very short deadline...
> announcement to follow in the next three hours.

Still waiting to see what that is.  ;)  Looking forward to it.

        Julia