> From: Kevin Tarr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> When Jon had his little rant about books into movies and
> actors who play
> the roles, I agreed with him and feel the same way about
> sporting matches.

Ahem, that was "John" as in 'jmh', not Jon.  But that's OK.  <grin>

The only people more superstitous than sports figures are sports fans!  I
was absolultely convinced when I was a kid that the Cowboys couldn't lose if
I wore a certain hat.  The fact that they did lose didn't dissuade me in the
slightest!  And don't get me started on my brother and "Magic Fingers"
(changing the channel at certain times while watching sporting events)...

 - jmh