On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 02:11 am, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

William T Goodall wrote:

So on Friday's Buffy rerun, ep 3.12 'Helpless' Dominic Keating
(Voyager) appeared as Blair, a Watcher's Council flunky who got killed.
So that was amusing.

I never saw Buffy Season 3: Fox has re-run Seasons 1 e 2 twice this
year, and then they jump to Season 5 and 6.

Season 3 is one of the best, you'll enjoy it when you get to see it.

BTW, who is Faith and when did she appear in the Series? Last Angel episode (4.13) begins with Wesley getting Faith from Prison.

Faith is the Slayer called after Kendra the Vampire Slayer gets killed in episode 2.21 'Becoming' Part I . Kendra being the Slayer called after Buffy dies at the end of season 1 and is resuscitated by Xander.

Faith arrives in season 3 of Buffy. She also appears in some later Buffy seasons, and in important crossovers with Angel. And that's enough about that...

OTOH, shouldn't a new Slayer have been activated when Buffy died at the end of Season 5?

Apparently the line passes from Kendra to Faith. Since Buffy has already died before, nothing happens when she dies again.

-- William T Goodall Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs.  -- Robert Firth