On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 02:55 pm, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

BTW, who is Faith and when did she appear in the Series?
Last Angel episode (4.13) begins with Wesley getting
Faith from Prison.

Faith is the Slayer called after Kendra the Vampire Slayer gets killed in episode 2.21 'Becoming' Part I .

They translated the title to "Metamorphosis" [!!!].

Kendra being the Slayer called
after Buffy dies at the end of season 1 and is resuscitated
by Xander.

Faith arrives in season 3 of Buffy. She also appears in
some later Buffy seasons, and in important crossovers
with Angel. And that's enough about that...

Is she the girl that Angel visits at the end of Episode 2.01?
He goes to prison to visit a girl, I thought she was a
vampire, but she had a reflex in the prison mirror that
separated her from Angel.

Yes, that was Faith.

Apparently the line passes from Kendra to Faith. Since Buffy has already died before, nothing happens when she dies again.

Then we must hope that Faith dies so that Dawn becomes
a Slayer? O:-)

Alberto Monteiro

You'll just have to wait and see what happens :)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002