Halupovich Ilana wrote:

> Joan Vinge - there is another book about Sparks and Moon - "World's
> End". I read and liked "Psion" and "Catspaw" and I read somewhere that
> there is another book in those series called "Psiren", but I was unable
> to find it.

_World's End_ goes between _Snow Queen_ and _Summer Queen_.  Not as epic
as the other two, but still reasonably good.

> Killashandra series - there are Killashandra, Crystal Singer and Crystal
> Line, but I don't remember the exact order, anyway, I saw them all in
> one book couple of years ago.

If it were all one book and a paperback at that, that would be a
reasonable price for the lot of them.  :)  (Crystal Singer was the first
book I bought myself that I paid more than $2.50 for -- it was $2.95.)

> And speaking of several books in one - Did anybody read Octavia Butler
> "Lilith's Brood" ?

Isn't that the "Xenogenesis Trilogy", starting with _Dawn_, then
_Imago_, then _Adulthood Rites_?  I bought the individual books in
paperback awhile back, enjoyed them all, and got the compilation for my
sister for Christmas one year.  She really liked it.  (Once I got her to
actually read a Butler novel, she was all over them.  It's not very easy
to get her to read science fiction as opposed to fantasy....)  I've
liked everything by Butler that I've read.

        Julia