----- Original Message -----
From: "Gautam Mukunda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Hunting Bambi? Misogeny Rears Its Ugly Head

> --- Russell Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Then he's not a very good one - or I'm a disgrace to
> > manhood. This
> > creeps me out!
> > I'd like to have a try at paintball, against other
> > armed players,
> > wearing fatigues and goggles. Hitting a naked
> > defenceless person that is
> > going to at best hurt enough to make them cry, or at
> > worst seriously
> > injure or blind them? That's sick.
> >
> > Russell C.
>
> It certainly is.  This smells like a hoax - I wonder
> if someone read "The Most Dangerous Game" and decided
> to have some fun with a reporter.

I watched the video from the site.
It looks to be real enough.
Of course it *could* be a hoax, but that really is the Las Vegas TV news so
it probably isn't one.

Its pretty disgusting watching those aging beerbellied horndogs chasing and
shooting bimbette wannabes.
It reminds me of the oeuvre of the Jerry Springer Show.

xponent
Trailer Trash On Parade Maru
rob