Of course we all know who W blames the holocaust on:
http://www.ffrf.org/news/holocaust.html

I'm no Bush apologizer but this seems to denounce one extreme by taking the other extreme. Hitler's religious conviction isn't a clear cut as these authors would try to make it. There's many words one can use to describe Hitler, but a "devout Catholic" is not one of them.

Again I ask: where is this author's bias and can this be trusted as an absolute credible source?

Damon.