--- Bryon Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bill Clinton called in to wish Bob Dole happy birthday on Larry King and
> had
> some excellent comments on the whole SoU flap...

As a Republican who doesn't give a flying frel about peoples personal
relationships etc. I certainly do miss that man's presidency. Of all the
people alive today Clinton is one of the few men I think is actualy qualified
for the job. Personaly I think that 12 years, not 8 would be a better limit.

Re-elect Bill Clinton!

Remember I am a California Republican who signed the GD recal.

=====