On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:53:48PM -0300, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
> It shows the position of the Sun relative to the near
> stars and then zooms out to the whole observable
> Universe:
>
> http://www.anzwers.org/free/universe/

Cool link! Thanks Alberto. I like the fully zoomed out view. Since it
looks spherical, it started me thinking of the Earth. There are about
6 billion people on earth, and the website says there are 10 billion
large galaxies in the visible universe. If only we could travel billions
of light years in a lifetime, we could give each person on earth their
own LARGE GALAXY and still have some left over. Of course, the current
inhabitants, if there are any, might object...

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/