From: "Ritu " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The Case for a Marriage Ammendment to the Constitution
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:32:30 +0530

Jon Gabriel wrote:

> I agree that shaking people up and exposing them to an
> alternative worldview
> is a good thing.  I read AlterNet and Ann Coulter on a
> regular basis for
> that precise reason. :)

You deserve a medal for reading Ann Coulter on a regular basis. :)

LOL! I didn't buy her books though.

She is just vile, isn't she. :( I'm waiting for her to come out with a book honoring Hitler and Goebbels for their tireless work at population control. *sigh* I wish anticoulter.com was still being updated. I miss that site.

Ritu, who spaces out Varsha Bhonsle's columns over weeks and months

Thank you! Until today I'd never heard of her. Just spent half an hour reading her columns on rediff.com. I don't agree with her opinions and conclusions about Muslims (in general, not just in India) but her perspective is... interesting. I *can* see why you wouldn't want to read them all at once though.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com