> >I want the figure, and the plane, and the Evil Saddam Hussein
> >Underground Fortress, ...
>
> I'd have a blast with the "Falling Statue Playset", complete with "Falling
> Statue Action".  As for the Evil Saddam Hussein Underground Fortress, does
> it include an escape tunnel?
>
> JJ

        I think they should be combined.  Palace with statue on the
top layer, fortress beneath.  Requires three 25kg bags of play sand
(not included).  I'm ambivalent about the escape tunnel, since GOOD
MUST TRIUMPH.  Maybe it's an optional extra, like the "Mobile WMD
Lab".  If so equipped, the tunnel is made of clear plastic (like a
hamster tube) which the industrious child would partially cover with
sand.  Saddam lies down on a little car, which shoots down it.
(Either that, or we need smaller figures!)

                                        ---David

As for "Fireworks Wars", it's tempting.  But at $40 a figure, it
won't happen.  (Unless the anti-flag burning crowd makes it
illegal, anyway.  Definitely a problem with action figures of
presidents.)