Jean-Louis Couturier wrote:

I sense an imminent _Dr Who_ binge. And _Neverwhere_ and _Red Dwarf_ and _Hitch Hiker's Guide_ and...

This was all I could see when I saw the subject line. No matter how I tried to read the subject, all I could see was "access to ..."

As a secondary thought, there are some seriously cool documentary series in that archive as well.

But a question for our UK comrades, were shows with a more commercial orientation such as "The Professionals", "Makepeace & Dempsey" et al made by the BBC, or were they made by third party production companies and simply shown on BBC?

Cheers
Russell C.