Julia Thompson wrote:

>> The Organized Crime is trying to take control of the Internet :-/
>>
>> Paranoia Maru
>
> I'm guessing it's just a way to get you to open the darn attachment and
> infect your computer.

And the purpose of infecting your computer is turning it into
a spamming zombie.

> I think that Organized Crime would come up with something that Norton
> *didn't* identify as a virus if it really wanted to take over.  >:)

Maybe they want to make you feel confident in Anti-Viruses before
they make a real attempt to take it over. People who trust
anti-viruses are more likely to be infected than those paranoids
who simply delete *all* attachments.

Paranoia Maru

Alberto Monteiro