Jim Sharkey wrote:

Easy to say when the guy who looks roughly like a bulldog isn't charging at you in the middle of a general melee. Sorry, Jon, but as far as I'm concerned Zim is lucky he didn't get worse.

Not a popular opinion, true, but I don't care what age you are. When you charge at someone with the intent of putting your hands on him, you lose the senior citizen's protection card.

I think he should have stuck out his hand, grabbing that bald head in a forkball grip and allowed him to flail away - fists windmilling just out of reach of his own head.

--
Doug

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo