> From: ritu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > Second, _the support is already there_.  People in
> > Muslim countries all over the world celebrated on
> > September 11th.  I've seen the videotape, and so have
> > most other people.
>
> Sure the support is already there but it isn't as widespread as
the
> tactic I outlined above would make it. Andy has already asked but
I'll
> repeat the question here: how many muslims do you think
> celebrated 9/11?

It seems to me that if there were a major terrorist attack (or
natural disaster or whatever) at Mecca during the haij you could
find a fair number of Bubba's in pickups who would be dancing in the
streets and shooting their shotguns in the air throughout the US.
So that may or may not be demonstrative of the entire population.

 - jmh