Nick:
I'm a slightly above newbie internet user - I'm contacting you out of frustration.  I
googled back to your commentary about Mediacolumn Marketing and your conversation with
Chris Miseresky there (from September 10).  One of my hotmail based kids must have hit
one of their pages, opening a door to getting a Mirer(sp?) bar on my IE browser.  I've
tried everything including playing a little (remember, I'm a little past newbie) with
the registry - removed everything I can find, set my firewall to block them and I
still can't get the damn bar out of the browser.  Have you had any further experience
with these bastards?  I've even reinstalled Windows 2K IE.  Any suggestions short of
driving to Toronto to talk with the jerk myself?

Thanks for any help.
Jack Amico
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence:
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933) The 30th President of the United States.