At 12:25 AM 11/20/2003 +0000, you wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2003-11-18-family-guy_x.htm

"In a sign of the growing importance of DVD sales to Hollywood, 20th Century Fox is considering a plan to resume production of Family Guy, a sometimes crude animated comedy that the Fox network took off the air more than 18 months ago.

As many as 35 new episodes could return in January 2005, marking the first time that a canceled series has been revived based on strong DVD demand and ratings in syndication.

Fox Television Entertainment Group chairman Sandy Grushow said a decision is expected soon and called the series a late-blooming phenomenon that may have aired before its time.

A DVD set of the show's first 28 episodes released in April has sold nearly 1 million copies, making it this year's top-selling TV show and the No. 4 television title ever, according to Video Store magazine. A second collection, of 22 episodes, has sold 520,000 copies. And the series is Cartoon Network's most popular among adults."

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Aerospace is plumbing with the volume turned up." - John Carmack

Not joking, this is great news. Why was this show considered bad by so many people? (The pat answer, they were right). I loved the show. It had great jokes and was constantly funnier than the simpsons. Now, I never bought any shows but I only own 5 DVDs as it is. I may have to get some.

Kevin T. - VRWC