At 08:42 AM 11/30/2003 -0600, you wrote:

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Kevin Tarr wrote:

> I'm referring more to the list than anything else but I'm sure everyone
> knows about the Warner Bros. cartoon collection that just came out. I
> was holding judgement until I read that they would be completely
> unedited, no PC corrections or other things touched. It's shot to #1 on
> my wish list.

For those of us who have been living under rocks or been suffering fates
that have us similarly out of the loop, could you give more info on that?
Sounds like something I'd be *very* interested in.

Julia

Took me WAY too long to find this. The main warner bros site had a loop that wouldn't refer to it.

http://www.wbshop.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=15957

Fifty six top Warner Bros. animated shorts are now rounded up on DVD for the first time ever! Overflowing on 4 solidly-packed discs, they've been restored and remastered to their original, anvil-dropping, laughter-inducing glory. It's a one-of-a-kind celebration of the golden age of Warner Bros. animation. One disc focuses on carrot-crunching icon Bugs Bunny, another on the anarchic Daffy Duck and eternal straight man Porky Pig, and the two other showcase the rest of the Looney Tunes gang. Extensively entertaining and encyclopedic extras will make eyes pop and jaws drop -- just like being inside your own Warner Bros. cartoon.

Extras include a greeting from Chuck Jones; commentaries and behind-the-tunes featurettes with animators and historians profiling particular cartoons; excerpts from the original primetime 'The bugs Bunny Show; stills, pencil tests, and schematics.

Kevin T. - VRWC Who owns the looney tunes music CD.