William Taylor wrote:
>Stubbornness still has a general negative ring to it.
>Hmm.  How about "persistence through adaptability."

Maybe.  But it makes for a long subject line.  And to be honest, I was also trying to
make a counterpoint to the recurring theme I was seeing.  Which I suppose, in a way
(and maybe without meaning to consciously) DB refutes in his Uplift books.  After all,
wolfling adaptability *combined* with their obstinancy is the only that's kept them
alive for six books.  :)

Not to mention that I wouldn't have been able to sneak a reference to another author
who galvanizes opinions around here in the subject line if I didn't choose something
on the pithy side.  ;-)

Jim
Hope this isn't flooding the good Doctor's inbox too much Maru