Jim Sharkey wrote:

>>-- U.S. forces capture a number of wanted Iraqis in Tikrit,
>>possibly including former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, U.S.
>>officials say.
>
> Looks like they're doing DNA tests to confirm.  I wonder what that's going
> to mean to Iraq in both the short and long terms.

Where are they taking DNA samples from? They shouldn't
trust taking them from the body, because Saddam could
have made a brain-surgery and changed his body with
another person. I suggest that, after confirmation of the
body, they should take DNA from his brain, from many sites
of it, to confirm that he isn't disguising in another body.

Alberto Monteiro